1. CAP Form 32 : Every time you go to an activity or exercise that involves leaving the squadron hangar, you'll typically need to bring a completed CAP Form 60-80, which will need to be filled out for each activity. The form is a description of the event (Who, What, Where, When) and the top half is a permission slip. This is required for insurance reasons.
2. Finding out about Wing Activities: Subscribe to the Wing Mailing Lists to find out about events and activities as soon as they're announced. We are in Group 4, but it doesn't hurt to sign up for announcements from the other groups, as Groups 2 and 3 have events and activities that are often closer than many Group 4 activities. Another way to spot upcoming events is to go to the Wing Calendar Page.
3. National Cadet Special Activities: The first step to being selected to attend an NCSA activity is to attend Encampment. If you miss Minnesota Wing Encampment, there are Encampment options available in other Wings. Applications for Summer NCSAs are accepted from 1 December to 15 January. Applications for Winter NCSAs are accepted from 15 September to 15 October. See here for more information.
4. Cadet Super Chart Nearly everything you would want to know about the Cadet Program, at a glance. Super Chart
5. Cadet Tracker: A handy way to keep track of your promotion progress. It's sort of like a mini "Cadet Super Chart" that's tailor-made for the individual cadet. CAP Visual Aid 52-101
Download the July through September 2022 Calendar (PDF)